onsdag 8. september 2010

Sushi



Sushi has to be the best thing in the world. That is at least my opinion.
There is so many different kinds of sushi. The ingredients can differ from such as meat, shrimps, scallos, vegetables, maaany kind of different fish and much more. I personally prefer the raw fish for some reason.

I tasted sushi for the first time many years ago. Didn't like it at all. Couple of years later, I was addicted for good.
Normally, I don't eat much fish. Actually I don't like fish at all. But sushi, for some reason, I adore. The combination of all the different tastes that you are not used to, is a whole new experience. Wasabi is one of them. To get the full out of sushi; eat it with wasabi and soy sauce. Even though I don't like any of it besides with sushi.

Sushi is magic

1 kommentar:

  1. Really good written! *W* I agree with you on all the "not liking it besides with sushi"-thing :] Sushi was yummy eating today :D

    SvarSlett