tirsdag 21. september 2010

Japanese

 日本語はだいすきです。

At school, I refused to learn Spanish, therefore I decided to learn the one language I have been longing for so long to learn. Japanese. Japanese is my favourite language of all the languages in the world. It has like the largest set of characters to write and is totally usefull in the future when looking for a job.

Japanese is the only language I am excited about learning. It sounds awsome, and looks awsome. How much better can it possible get? On the other hand, I am not looking forward to the exam. If I do not pass, I will not be given a diploma.

I find grammar and kanji difficult. The rest is quite fun. ^w^ My class consists of Sunnsunn, Mika-sensee and myself. The reason why we are so few, is because we take Japanese outside school in a way. We do not have classes, books, teachers or anything. We have bought our own books though, and Mika-sensee teach us all she knows. It is totally nice of her and we are truly thankful.



Wish me luck!
Dewa mata ne!

2 kommentarer: