onsdag 22. september 2010

New Haircut

Monday, I came home shorter haired than usual. The reason was because of my best friend Haidi-sempai. She kindly agreed to cut my hair. Why?
First off, I needed shorter hair for my Ashton Ketchum cosplay for Coscon.
Secound off, Haidi-sempai is most likely becoming a professional hairdresser when she grows up, and she needed someone to practice on. I gladly offered my hair in her hands/scissors of pure friendship.

Mari-kun joined us as well, wich made it all totally cozy. When we were done, Mari-kun and I played a little ping pong, and we all ate yummy chocolate.
I recomemnd you all to use Haidi-sempai as your personal hairdresser in the future.
I hope you guys are capable of seeing the difference between before and after.



I am totally pleased by the result by the way.
Jaa ne!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar