søndag 19. september 2010

Blog Update

Blogging was not as easy as I thought it would be. It is rather difficult actually.
You must think about what is reasonable to write about and also safe.

Anygays. My girlfriend and I went to my place after school on friday. She went to a party but came back later. When she came back she ate noodles with chilli-seasoning. Her poor mouth hurted for hours... SO my fault.

Saturday, we were invited to a birthdayparty at Mika's. It was a lot of fun. We ate taco and yummy cupcakes and brownies.
Mika used like 10 minutes on opening the over-wrapped-gift from Sango. Kawaii soo XP

Now it is sunday and the weekend has soon come to an end. Alredy looking farward to the next one.



Tomorrow is going to be awsome, I decided. No tiredsome subjects nor homework.
After school, I am going to my new hairdresser; Haidi, who is also my best friend.

Mata ne!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar