torsdag 19. januar 2012

His gotta new haircut!!!


Last week I bought a new Xbox 360 slim^^ I was actually going to buy an old Xbox, but I heard that the slim 360 didn't get red rings^^ ..and after like two red rings, you get kinda tired. I'm very pleased with this one. I figured out you needed a 250GB hard drive to play original xbox games, but luckily I got one on sale : D
So I decorated it with some stickers and I'm addicted to it now! I bought like 5 new games in two days XD
This is my favourite xBox games so far >: D Fable II (just starting getting used to it), Tony Hawk 4 (my favourite childhood game of all time), Blur (which is the most awesome racing game I have ever played! It's like MarioKart for big kids XD), and this Naruto game was surprisingly fun^^ Nothing like the other Naruto games I have played before, and of course Battlefield which have amazing graphics!


 I saw the movie Vampires Suck today, and it was awesome! XD I thought it was really good and the one playing Bella/Becca played SO good! She was an amazing Bella O.O XD haha



I gave my Victor a little haircut^^ He looks better now doesn't he?


He looks a bit like Justin Bieber?
Some bitch on DA told me he did...

2 kommentarer:

  1. Yay! Games!
    I´ve never tried Xbox, basicly becasue all of my favourite games are on PS3 :/

    And the haircut is really nice!
    But...is it bad that she said he looks like JB? He´s not exactly ugly? o__O It could have been worse, she could have said he looks like...like... I can´t think of any celebrities that are ugly xD

    Anyway, the haircut looks great on him! Ignore the girl. ^^

    SvarSlett
  2. I see^^ Well the xbox was my first console so :3

    Thank you!
    Well the worst part is that I agree a little! X( so whenewer I look at him now, I think of Justin Bieber! hahaha XD But yeah, it could be worse I guess. He is not ugly indeed.

    SvarSlett