mandag 30. januar 2012

Something new

I want something new... change my style a little bit and start over with my music. I have deleted ALL of my music and have started searching for something different^^ I haven't come up with many bands so far... I don't even know what I want ^^'' well, I have at least started. So far I have added Ghost, the Organ and some new hardstyle and house music. I'm also going to add Parkway Drive and some rap.

I also want to change the way I dress a bit. I don't really know how yet, but I'll find out. The only thing I know is that the new style will be much cooler, it will hopefully make me feel more comfortable and I will cut my hair shorter. It has grown a lot so.. : 3

There will be pictures in the next post.

3 kommentarer:

  1. I'm really looking forward to see your new style! We gotta go shopping soooon >:3

    SvarSlett
  2. 2012 is apparantely the big year of change xD Almost everyone I know is going to switch their style. Including me.
    Yay change! I look forward to see what you´ll do :3

    SvarSlett
  3. Yeah, my friends are the same XD

    SvarSlett