lørdag 19. november 2011

Exam

Took the written exam in Japanese yesterday. Been studying for like 4 days XD I hope I pass though. If I don't, I'll just take it again in 6 months.
I have the oral exam in a week or so. I'm not looking farward to that one :/

I've bought some more doll clothes for Victor and stuff :3 it's soon Christmas! >W< all the gifts are already bought >:3 I'm earlier out this year than usual^^ I think it's because I have a proper job this time and I can actually afford the gifts I want to buy :3
The christmas is going to be great this year^^ since I have my girlfriend here and stuff. : )

I hope I get a lot of CDs for once. I never get music for christmas...

Photoshoot time! Victor my love<3



1 kommentar:

  1. He is so beautiful :3
    I hope you pass your exam aswell, and no matter what, we'll study Japanese together from now on!
    I know, Christmas is going to be so cozy and fun this year : D

    SvarSlett