tirsdag 27. mars 2012

Jesper on the phone

Just some pictures of my sexy Jesper on the phone : 3

I had a photoshoot this weekend. I really hate his body-joints. 
The elbows is ok I guess. The dobble joints makes it easy to do the "I'm on the phone"-pose.
He stands well but his knee joints is hard to get control over. I have a hard time making him sit.
His sholders are too wide. It makes the body hard to fit into some of the shirts.
His head doesn't really fit his neck because he is a hybrid. This makes it difficult turning his head in the desired direction.
The hip joint and the chest joint is the one that bothers me the most. I have glued it... very much glue, but he is still very difficult to handle! 
The only "downside" is that the body is so amazingly deautiful! I can't buy him a new one >.<
I love the look of it too much. ^^''

I haven't startet working on them. Better pictures will be posted on DA later.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar