tirsdag 5. juli 2011

New face-ups

Desucon is over. It wasn't like I thought is would be, nor like it used to be... but I had a GREAT time!
Lots of nice people, old friends and some new friend^^
I got my doll-heads back from Miu with new face-ups! They were LOVELY O.O I'm so relieved^^'

The picture is taken by Miu.

Picture of Victor is coming when he get's a new wig or something. I want him to have BROWN hair^^ ...not black...

Sunday, I was with Mika-sempai to learn some japanese :) ... I learned to count small objects XD
I'm going to take japanese lessons in Oslo this year. I have no choice^^'' I need to pass the exam! >.<

Yesterday, I was with André-kun :3 we were rollin in Ski^^ I was TOTALLY cool and even tried out the new ramp : D
And then we had a rollerblade-water-war : D it was really fun >W<
but now it aches in my entire body...

My boss is out on vacation now... so I have to do everything >< I feel like I forget something all the time! I even have to order products and stuff :S She comes back in a mont. Wish me luck!

2 kommentarer:

  1. I have to say I agree about desucon... this year it was disappointing...

    I love the faceup btw! Freckleeeeeeeees! Oh hello my freckle frieeeeenddd *pats head* (I hazzz freckles too xD)

    And yeah! I wish you luck with the job!

    SvarSlett
  2. I have always loved freckles :3 They are beautiful!

    Thanks, mate : D

    SvarSlett