fredag 5. november 2010

Pokèmon Pinball

I'm gonna talk about Pokèmon Pinball this time. Why so? You see. Today, I bought this game called "Pokèmon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire" to my GameBoy Advance from a friend of mine at school. The reason why I bought this was because I recently borrowed a game from Natta-sama called "Pokèmon Pinball" which was for GameBoy Color. Short time after that, I was totally addicted.
It is lots of time to play at school. I have like 2-4 hours free in the middle of the day. Every day. And I don't got enough homework to fill those hours. Boring you say? I've gotten used to it.

Anygays, the new Pokèmon Pinball game is a lot more advanced and colorful. It has also a lot of new pokemon. ONLY new pokemon to be more precise. I don't like that too much. Actually I can't stand the new ones. I don't even know a single name. But the game itself is much more entertaining, so I don't care.



Now. Over to something complete different. My Japanese-studying is going forward. We're after the scedual long time ago, but at least, I'm studying like never before. I just have to pass. Wish me luck!

Jaa mata!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar